My Last Holiday

  Hallo everyone! Do not feel holiday just two weeks now have gone to school. How about your holiday? Is it exciting? If my holiday is not too exciting.
  
   I feel my holiday is only one week. Because in the first week I off my school to school a few times. When my first day to school to collect sports journal with my friends I was told to go back home I feel annoyed, the next day I was told to school again and me and my friends were told to copy back the sports journal that there are many pages. Finished from there suddenly there is a teacher who came up to me and told me and friends to attend school children friendly event as a school representative arrived there we are not found the place sit and consume premises we were forced to stand until the event is over.

   The next day I spent the holidays at home. At that time my parents went out of town so I can watch korea drama unlimited haha.An then I also played with old school friends had long time I did not met.

   My cousin's brother called me every day he told me and my family to go to pemalang. Pamalang there is my mother's hometown. Finally when my parents have come home I prepare goods to the pemalang and the next day we leave. We leave from home at 10 am. I went there using his car journey spent 7 hours less. After that there I was greeted by my family there including sister my cousin, seems to have been waiting a long time. I was there tonight and my auntie was ready to prepare the night for us, when we get there we straighten out clothes go to dinner and we chatted and laughed together and then we sleep.

  The next morning I went to the beach widuri ade my cousin to play sand and I was told my aunt to keep him. Then there eating culinary there delicious food delicious. I meghabiskan time there for five hari.kemudian I come home when new year. I got home right on during the new year at 12 pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for next holiday

My Goals

Hero in My life