My Goals

Hai guys before I have introduced myself on my first blog and now write about myself more deeply

So,Hai! My name is Lintang Maharani ,Now I'm 11th grade student in SMAN 3 Bandung.I was born in Bandung at 19th October 2002 and now I'm 16th years old. I have one older brother, His name is Raka Aditia Yuda , His 5 years older than me and now, he is in collage . And i have parents who love me very much.


When I was a kid I was a quiet and shy person. This made my mother confused and finally my mother put me in a dance studio ,so that I had many friends.When I was in grade 2 elementary school, I moved house and moved to school and finally I moved to a dance studio. I stopped dancing because I was bored and felt less talented here.I often see my brother practicing and competing in taekwondo and I'm interested and finally I joined taekwondo until now.

When I was in elementary school I was still a quiet and shy child. Finally when I moved to school I met a friend who was very close to me who made me able to get out of my comfort zone.And all my friends said I was a kid who was hilarious, could not be quiet, and was noisy .I'm including active students and quite accomplished and I became a representative of a little doctor at my school.I feel very happy in elementary school.

When I was in junior high school I joined the basketball extracurricular but only a year because I was busy with taekwondo. When I was in middle school I often participated in taekwondo matches and got some medals.When junior high school I feel very happy because I feel many friends who support me and love me.

I am a person who is tolerant and flexible and is not easy to believe in something. If I really like something I will do it very carefully and like to forget the time.I like to look around and be curious about that.But actually I don't know me too much.

When I was a kid I aspired to become a doctor and when I was in elementary school I dreamed of being a police officer and when I was junior high school I dreamed of becoming a soldier and now when I was high school I was confused what my dream was.Actually I aspire to enter FTI ITB and after that I continue my studies in Germany. And I'm still confused I want to be what.I will accept anything if according to God that is the best for. In essence, everyone will want to succeed in the world and the hereafter as well as me.When I succeed, I will share my parents, whatever the way, as long as it's the best




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for next holiday

Black Hole