Hero in My life

Hei guys!

Welcome back to my blog ! okay guys know i will to tell you about hero.Do you know hero?ya! you certain know super hero in cartoon but for me hero is someone who is always there for me ,can help me under any circumestances ,alwasy support me, you know who? yaa! the person is My mother ,Why? because she is very important people in my life because without her i cannot live in the world.

My Mother is the on who inspire me .I don't know why ,Why my mother can be so strong with all the problems she has? She is very rare to ask for help to others and she never complains .She said "Allah test our faith by giving the trials and obstacles in the world, because god is our dear. Because in every problem there must be lessons that we can take that can make us more mature and better".Oh my god..I really salute with my mother.






My Mother laboriously gave birth to me,breastfeeding me as a baby, teaching me who was only able to cry until finally i could walk, When I fell she always helped me and never gave up to continue to educate me.But when she advised me I was angry with him, I'm so sorry mom I never thought of your struggle for me.I know My mother angry to me because she loves me and she want me to be the best.She always motivates me so I will not give up and I always remember his motto "struggle and prayer".We must be patient with all life's obstacles and we must continue to try and try, never surrender and always have to believe that we can.It was my mother's words she often uttered.My mother is the most beautiful gift I ever had,Thanks god for giving me a spesialcial mother

Thank Mom

I LOVE MY MOM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planning for next holiday

Black Hole